Delphi 2007 Professional and Midas.dll
Massimiliano Trezzi
2008-06-16 15:25:56 UTC

I use Delphi 2006 and I have a lot of software that uses ClientDataSet and
thus Midas.dll.
I use ClientDataSet only for "in memory datasets" and I don't use dataset
provider or similar.
Now I want to buy Delphi 2007, can I compile and deploy such applications
with Delphi 2007 professional?

Thank you in advance.
Massimiliano Trezzi.
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
2008-07-08 09:25:52 UTC
Post by Massimiliano Trezzi
Hi,
I use Delphi 2006 and I have a lot of software that uses ClientDataSet and
thus Midas.dll.
I use ClientDataSet only for "in memory datasets" and I don't use dataset
provider or similar.
Now I want to buy Delphi 2007, can I compile and deploy such applications
with Delphi 2007 professional?
Thank you in advance.
Massimiliano Trezzi.
Yes.
--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted corridors of Whitehall.